- Reports to Quality Assurance Supervisor
- To perform daily Inspection visual or using QA Equipment-Caliper, CMM, Laser-Scan etc activities assigned by immediate superior.
- To input all inspection data into inspection checksheet and get approval from the supervisor.
- Report to Supervisor and relevant parties for non-conformity detected.
- Ensure measuring tools and equipment used are calibrated & safekeeping.
- To keep and maintain inspection records in the proper manner and tidy all the time.
- Liaise with Production for quick turnaround of work in progress for clearance.
- Daily update on Daily QA Report.
- Maintain good housekeeping and 5'S.
- Maintain consistent application of company policies, procedures and shop floor rules.
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned from time to time by Department Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.