Supplier Quality Engineer (Chinese Speaking)
- Work with Purchasing to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and continuous improvement
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformance
- Responsible to support production in term of taking up quality issues related to incoming material
- Liaise with relevant parties for the containment of non-conformance incoming material and the disposition
- To monitor & evaluate supplier quality performances and request supplier for continual improvement
- To handle a daily incoming quality issue with supplier & production
- To review new part approval at approval process and establish IQC Inspection checklist for incoming inspection
- To analyze quality data and plan for quality improvement to meet departmental KPIs & Quality System
- Any other responsibility which may be assigned form time to time by Department Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.