- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Decide what resources are required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Technical Skilss
- Project Management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills