about us > policy
CONFLICT MINERALS POLICY (UWC Group of Companies)
UWC Group of Companies is committed to comply customer's requirement in meeting responsible sourcing of conflict mineral in response to inhuman rights treatment in mining from Republic of Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries throughout our supplier chain.
QUALITY POLICY (UWC Group of Companies)
To provide business value that consistently meet customer's and applicable statutory and regulatory requirement through consistent quality, competitive cost and on time delivery while maitaining the highest levels of safety, morale through the QCDSM process and also seeking continuous improvement in all areas of UWC business to meet global market competition.
OHS POLICY (UWC Holdings Sdn Bhd)
It is the policy of the company to plan and organize its work, facilities and to maintain our operations in a safe and orderly manner to achieve our objectives in carrying out the basic policy, the company recognizes the necessity of giving priority to continuous effort to prevent occupational ill health and accident prevention training towards effective supervision assigning clearly to each supervisor and supervised regardless of level, their responsibilites as a fundamental parts of their duties for :
1. Continuosly Minimize Hazards
2. The training of subordinates in the proper use of equipment and safe working practices.
3. The development of health and safety consciousness.
4. Securing full cooperation of all employees for the attainment of these objectives.
5. To comply with all relevant health and safety rules and laws of Malaysia and other requirements.
1. Annual lost time accident below 3 cases.
2. Monthly non lost time accident/incident occurence below 3 cases.
3. Zero ill health for the staff exposed to chemicals and metal dust.