- Manages material and production planning activity to ensure timely delivery of material to support production operations
- Ensure that Planning Team is trained and effectively utilizing ERP tools
- Ensure that Planning Team is utilizing Allegion Standard Work and the Material Playbook - Plan for the development of the materials team by organizing training sessions
- Create and calculate logistical forecast planning with the target to have the right inventories at the right time, in the right quantity, in the right quality available and ensure a smooth material capacity planning at the supplier (basis sales forecast planning, consumption and future order book)
- Prepare material requirement base on Finish Goods demand plan and lead-time - Coordinate with purchasing/buyer on material order, pull-in and push-out to meet demand plan
- Create and maintain material master data in the system, permanently reviews all set parameters related to safety stocks, rounding values and minimum lot sizes
- Manages material planning activity to ensure timely delivery of material to support production operations - Ensure 100% material availability, special priority setting on fast moving parts - Manage customer order book in order to meet 100% On Time Delivery
- Receive and analyze requisitions to determine quantity, specifications and delivery requirements - Ensure optimal inventory levels and safety stock are maintained for their parts - Expedite deliveries to meet and exceed scheduled critical requirements
- Analyze material and capacity available to provide customer promise dates for sales orders - Communicate forecasts and replenishment plans to the customer
- Monitor the Sales order and forecast order backlog, and optimize capacity and financial resources. Understand any limitations on sales orders for partial shipments, interdependencies with other production lines
- Coordinate with Production on shipment and recovery plan if necessary. - Inventory controlling and permanently review under consideration of material costs, storage costs and future demand, define activities to minimize overstock by weekly and monthly
- Ensure timely logistic arrangement and smooth shipment of finished goods
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.