- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Lead and manage project team to ensure timely implementation of First Article project
- Conduct DFM, process capability study for product design and requirement.
- Develop process flow, bill of material and process drawing for new product.
- Assist in client contact and communication pertaining to project.
- Lead to resolve any technical issues arise during product sample preparation stage.
- Prepare, coordinate & conduct post project review
- Authorize work drawing and engineering change
- Ensure availability and reliability of project/order file such as technical document, specification, BOM etc.
- Drive cost reduction through engineering improvement activity such as DFM, Lean manufacturing, kaizen etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.