SENIOR HR MANAGER
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.