- To coordinate with customs and forwarding agents on all material import/ import shipping operation to ensure timely shipment.
- Prepare shipping documents for import operations, application for import duty/ tax examptio
- Prepare, maintain and update all documentation related to LMV.
- Liaise closely with forwarding agencies for all custom related issues (Import and Export Permit application)
- Negotiation Of transport and freight price rate
- To monitor all inport shipment schedule and update purchasing and planning.
- Adhere to all application Occupation Safety and Health laws and regulation.
- Overseeing for proper filling of shipping documentation according to LMW requirement.
- Undertake other assignments, ad hoc function and related duties as and when required by your supervisor.
- Manufacturing experience in processing shipment and customs report is a must.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.